I discovered that the tables I built did not support clicking on the name of an item as a link. I found the flaw in the weapons table which was the basis of all the others I built. It was easily corrected, now all tables support name links.
The weapon powers also support name links. This changes the display from Power - Daily to the true power name. I might go back and change it later. Also I started tinkering with the adventure_items.xml to accept magic items. It still needs some work but the item name and price transfer cleanly. I need to redesign the sheet to be 4E friendly before I do some more advanced work with it.