So with a lot of time on my hands, I went to work cleaning up H2. I managed to get all the NPCs and traps in. The traps were a major pain in the rear. For some reason the people who made this module decided not to use the same format as the DMG/Dragon/Dungeon posts have been using. I had to do some work with the parser to get it to stop puking on the data.
The NPCs needed some clean up as well. The usual things caused issues (dice, power icons, etc). I still haven't put in the fluff data. I'll do that tomorrow.
Finally I merged the two outputs into a single file and then compressed it into a mod file.