Friday, September 5, 2008

It's all about the purple!

So I got to the section in the rules about epic destinies. The first pass through I skimmed it and thought it looked a little unparsable, I filed it away for later. Yesterday I got to looking at it more closely and discovered it was really just a slight variation on Paragon Paths. I created several Epic specific functions (isEpic, hasEpic, epicClass, etc) which are mirrors of the the Paragon ones and then added a few lines to the class file. A few minutes later....
I also created another set of lists for linking into the text reference files (similar to the powers links). And since I hit the chapter on feats I've created Heroic, Paragon, Epic, Multiclass, and Power Swap feat lists for linking.


Onward to Chapter 7 - Equipment.....

No comments: