Friday, June 19, 2009

Minor Stuff

The group I DM has a few people with varying degrees of color blindness. Some of them have trouble determining the difference between the power colors. The colors are a match for the PHB. But with some help from Oberoten's wild west extension, I switched the daily power to be a lighter shade. It's pretty easy to make it any color you want. Oh I changed the font too.


Next I went into the regular character sheet and changed the powers to use the same white on color format I've used on the minisheet.

And finally since I was playing around with the character sheet, I did a little coding and added the option for a Short Rest + Milestone. The only difference is the milestone adds an action point. It appears in all the short rest spots (char sheet, mini sheet, ct menu).

No comments: