After completing items, I started work on rituals. The big problem I see is there's no way to tell if it's a ritual or alchemy. That info just isn't present in the compendium. But I selected a random ritual (one that had a Prereq field) to test. I managed to write the functions required to handle this new data and the output looks pretty decent.
During lunch I updated the table header so it will be bold (not pictured) and modified the code to to mass scrape rituals from the compendium. I'll give it a try tonight and see what it outputs. Hopefully there is nothing odd in the ritual formatting across different books.
That will leave Traps, Skills, and possibly Classes to extract.