Saturday, October 16, 2010's crap

I finally got Psionic Power working. The addition of a Paragon Path feature with an Augment tag in the middle of it, ended up being the last thing that needed fixing.

I'm not a fan of the new Essentials line. In fact the small paperbacks with HUGE type are the worst thing they've ever produced for 4E and that includes the PHB3 and Psionic Power which are both fonts of crap (Hybrids, Power Points).

However, maybe some of essential content would be useful in my campaigns. And the mechanical content doesn't seem that far off from Core content, so I decided to see how hard it would be to get the parser to work.

The biggest issue is the Utility and Attack powers without levels. But once I got that working, I got something usable. I'll need to do more auditing to be sure.

No comments: