I spent a few days formatting the reference text from chapter 9 (yes the whole stupid chapter). Then I messed with the parser outputting it a little more cleanly.
I spent a few hours today trying to get a cooler interface working. I got something working, not quite what I wanted but still fully usable. What I ended up with is this:
What I wanted is what I've mocked up below. The problem is I can't get the right hand subwindow to link to the database node for the article. I posted on the FG workshop so maybe someone with more FG experience has an idea how to make it work.
I could probably make it work....except of course that whole getValue() setValue() formattedtext debacle....