Friday, March 13, 2009

A halfling, a dwarf, an Elf, a Tiefling, an Eladrin, and a Dragonborn walk into a mysterious mountain maze....

And here is my Thursday group in action. We had a lot of token related crashes this week. I'm not really sure how to fix them, but man are they annoying. I don't think it's 4E specific but I've never played anything else so it might be. Oddly the bug seems to affect certain clients more than others.

Anyhow many dark dwarves were slain and none of the party ended up dead....yet. You never know when a puppy may appear and kill Breen with an OA.

One of my favorite things to do in my Thursday game is to name other player's weapons when they miss a session, or if I have to sub them for an encounter. Baelas the Elf ranger missed a session and he ended up with a bow named "Summer's Breeze" and 2 magic swords named "Dewdrop" and "Periwinkle". This week I got Dueraim the dwarf warrior. His magic waraxe +1 was christened "Beardtrimmer!" I eagerly await the chance to rename one of the caster's wands.....

No comments: