EugeneZ was gracious enough to give me space to host the parser. The new home is:
You'll find the latest version (4.0.56) there in both ZIP and MSI format.
Changes since the last version (mostly PHB3 or Zeph extensions related)
****************************Public Release: 4/14/2010 *****************
* General: Catalog function updated to support classes that only have features (Hybrids) and to support the new class syntax (Skill Powers)
* PHB3: New class syntax that enables the Paragon Path: tag to be suppressed from power output
* PHB3: Superior implements Properties and Groups no longer trim as weapons do
* PHB3: Added default level for powers that don't have one (Aspect of the Cultivator)
* PHB3: Option to display power lists with only features in the library. This is for Hybrids.
* General: Fixed bracketed feat support so that feats without brackets are grouped by tier
* PHB3: Support for Ki Focus formatting
* PHB2/PHB3: Support for paragon paths with () in their name
* PHB3: Support for Superior implements
* Effects: Support for effect parsing
* ZLINK: Support for cross module links, Zeph tables, Treasure parcels
* Tables: Support for Zeph's Table Extension.
* Treasure Parcels: Support for Zeph's Treasure Parcel Extension.
* General: Combo box improvements: Flicker removed, focus set, autocomplete, drop down.
* General: Option to split Feats that contain s in the name into groups. Such as the styles or runic feats.
* PHB3: Parse support for powers that use Augment
* PHB3: Scrape support for powers that use Augment
* PHB3: Support for Processing Monk powers with 's out of the compendium