The 4.0.89 parser is out. It handles all the released MM3 content, but until the compendium gets updated and I can give it more MM3 data to process, I won't say MM3 is fully supported.
It can be found at the usual address
Note: to use the NPC Database features the Microsoft Office or the ACE drivers are required.
ACE drivers can be downloaded at the following address:
****************************Public Release: 7/1/2010 *****************
* General: Hopefully fixed an out of range exception when clearing some menu items
* Trap: Null perception check.
* MM3: Power style flag for ruleset formatting
* MM3: MM3 Action/Power format support
* MM3: Support for MM3 senses
* MM3: Support for different cascading caused by MM3 formatting
* Disease: Support for diseases based on skills other than Endurance
* MM3: Built MM3 style section of the fluff output routine to more closely match the MM3.
* NPC: Corrected a problem where an extra space was being stored with the stats when sending to the database.
* MM3: Support for ____ In Combat header of fluff. To be entered as Z ____ In Combat. For example Z Rot Grubs In Combat
* NPC: Fixed Power parse issue when a power includes range, but it isn't a range clause
* NPC: Allowed cascade from Origin to XP
* Scrape: Fixed Z4.gif image translation
* NPC Database: Compiled as DLL
* NPC Database: Fixed "Query too complex" error
* NPC Database: Added Encounter file Filter and processing
* NPC Database: Fixed Keyword search
* NPC Database: Added Filter settings for XP and Keywords
* NPC Database: Added Keywords and XP to NPC database
* NPC Database: Got Permutation function working
* NPC Database: Added GetAvailable
* NPC Database: Switched to access database
* NPC Database: First pass
* Trap: Zeph can't build trap files fix.
* Trap: Fixed traps where WOTC was sloppy and didn't include the expected fields.
* Trap: Countermeasures and triggers processed into different nodes. Trigger -> Initiative transistion allowed
* Catalog: Corrected bug created when feature only lists were added.
* PHB2: Requirement->Trigger cascade allowed
* Trap: Corrected a bug with multiple additional skills. Upgrade to Elite processed into different nodes.
* Powers: "Pact Boon" now recognized and functions the same as "Attack" and "Utility"
* Trap: Additional skill data processed into different nodes.
* Trap: Multiple Additional Skills fixed
* Trap: Perception data processed into different nodes.