Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Clean up

In the FUM thread the topic of feat based powers came up. I always wanted to do them better, but back when I started I had no clue how to do anything in the ruleset. My only option was to make them like everything else. Admittedly it was fully functional, just not what I wanted.

So I took a few minutes and played with the power description class. All I did was add a staticlinkstring and windowreference to the power display class. The changes were not that difficult, honestly.
I hand edited the PHB modules to have something to display. I'm working on the changes to the parser to make it capable of building the required XML into modules. It looks like a ZPOWER tag will be added to make the link happen. I should finish it sometime tomorrow.

No comments: